ME and my blog...

CUCKI STITCHING COVE ~ A place where dreams live ~
simple thoughts and happiness of an ordinary lady-

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Me in Cross Stitch Collection UK Mag:D)

and soooooooooooo happy..i still dint receive this issue here.it is is issue no 200..these uk mags mostly come late here in south africa..i have to wait i think one more month to get it but my friend sheryl mailed me the picture..i am so happy to see it..
cucki..happy kitty:)
well all is well here..i am busy stitching for my exchanges..and then in between i am trying to do some house work too he he he
today i am going to help my son to make a crazy hat for his friday fun day..lots of fun going to happen.. and weather is really crazy here..it is so windy..it is like a big wind storm..i am just hiding inside my cove with maloo..today is not a outdoor day for all of us..
keep well dear all..me off to stitch now..
hugs xx

17 comments:

Lilian said...

Well done on getting in print. It sure is a nice feeling.
Thank you for the comment on my pictures. Take care love lilian

Hannah - City Stitcher said...

Well done, that's a lovely picture. I was in World of Cross Stitching on the reader panel earlier this year, it's very exciting seeing yourself in a magazine :) x

Jenny said...

Wow Chucki - that is so neat! Congratulations, you are famous now!! :-)
Hugs!

Crafty-Laura said...

Congratulations Cucki!! Well done you!! Hope your copy of the magazine arrives soon :D love Laura x

Lumiruusu said...

I am happy for,The bookmark You stitched is very pretty.

It allways takes a long time to the mags for arrive here in Finland too.
I think we two live kind on a opposite sides of the planet :)

Ali O'Donnell said...

I seen you in the mag! Congrats hun =)

Heather said...

Yay! That is so wonderful!

CoccinellaDots said...

Congrats! =)

Siobhán said...

Wow, that is so neat!! Congratulations!

butterfly said...

Congratulations my friend, great to see your picture in the mag.

Parsley said...

How wonderful!

Hippywitch said...

I saw that Cucki :-) Well done you!

♥ Nia said...

Congrats sweetie!!! :D
Here it's the same, Portugal is close to UK but still takes about one month to receive my magazines =/
I had my works published on Cross Stitcher, twice! :) I was supposed to receive a gift but that never arrived =/

Kaisievic said...

Congratulations, you look great.

Kay said...

Congrats on getting in print, it has to feel good to be recognized for your creative work!

MysteryKnitter said...

Congratulations. That is awesome.

Sparky said...

cuckoo nice to see you back...are you recovered from your accident and home from the hospital..you were missed...and congrats