ME and my blog...

CUCKI STITCHING COVE ~ A place where dreams live ~
simple thoughts and happiness of an ordinary lady-

Thursday 15 December 2011

`~~cookies~~` *12 days of christmas in blogland*

hello dear friends,

wow me so happy since i came in the blog land..i am truly a busy bee :)

Evalina of This and That is organizing a 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS IN BLOGLAND and i am taking part in too..

so happy ME...




The Nicest Present
Under the tree the gifts enthrall,
But the nicest present of them all
Is filling our thoughts with those who care,
Wanting our Christmas joy to share.
To you, whom we're often thinking of,
We send our holiday joy and love.
By Joanna and Karl Fuchs





i wanted to share a south african traditional cookies recipe with you all :)
SUGAR COOKIES...................
ingredients:-
 
3 cup margarine (butter)
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt

1Cream margarine or butter with sugar.
2Add eggs and vanilla and blend well.
3Sift together dry ingredients and add to butter/sugar mixture.
4Chill at least 1-1/2 hours.
5Roll on floured board to 1/2 inch think.
6Cut with desired cookie cutters.
7Bake at 400ยบ 8-10 minutes on a greased cookie sheet.
8Cool and frost with your favorite frosting!
The misletoe hung in the castle hall,
The holly branch shone on the oak wall.
                                                   ----Thomas Haynes Bayly
                                                                                     The Misletoe Bough
                                                                                                           1844 
with my big beary hugs to you all
beary cucki 
xxx 
p:s  dont forget to take part in my CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY :) 

10 comments:

Chris said...

The cookies look lovely :)

Barbara said...

Yum!!! I can smell those cookies baking from here. I love your blog header....so cute!!! Such beautiful things on your blog and I really enjoy reading it. Merry Christmas!!!!
Blessings

Teresa said...

Your cookies look delicious, thanks for the recipe.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Anne said...

Yum!! Those cookies are making my mouth water!! I'll have to try out the recipe!! Thank you!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Oh I think sugar cookies/shortbread seem to be a tradition the world round!

butterfly said...

Yummy yum yum, lovely cookies Thank you sweetie.

Laurita Hall said...

Lovely ornament!!
And I´ll try the cookies this afternoon!!!

Lumiruusu said...

The ornament is so pretty and of course the cookies looks tempting...
I like especially liked the lovable
Teddy Bear-Picture !!

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Thank you so much for the cookie recipe and boy do they look good! Wishing you a fun and happy Holiday season. Merry Christmas!!1

♥ Nia said...

Oh I missed this post! bad Nia :p lol
One more party, I have to go check that 12 Days Party too ;) ehehhe
Lovely ornament Cucki =)
And another recipe!!! :D I hope to bake some cookies this week too, I'll add this one to my post too ;) heheheh
Hugs&smiles to you my sweet friend :)