ME and my blog...

CUCKI STITCHING COVE ~ A place where dreams live ~
simple thoughts and happiness of an ordinary lady-

Saturday 1 September 2012

Back to my happy cove~~~and a lovely surprise....


                                                     A beautiful wall hanging at volmoed
hello dear friends and folks,
what a week it has been...?>?
i had the most wonderful five days in volmoed...FUN FILLED for sure...
full of joy..
giggling..
dreaming..
lovely feasts..
and stitching with my lovely stithcy buddies..
My teacher" lynne laver" is the sweetest lady on earth.i love her so much...and i was her PET..a real teacher's pet ---

your deary cucki won three prizes there:-
1 for being the most younger student over in ighali.

2 for the best happy ighali moments..
3rd one my teacher gave me for being a enthusiastic student...
"ahh i am so thankful for my happy life and each and every single moments"
~*~*~*
 Volmoed is outside the coastal community of Hermanus, 2 hours SE of Capetown. Volmoed  means “Courage and Hope,” and was founded in 1986.
                                                             lovely chapel at volmoed
i had a lovely cottage to stay there and my cottage name was FAITH..
i was a prairie dollie there..running here and there,,laughing ..chatting..and exploring..
flying like a happy kite in the free wind..
a real MOMENTS - TO- TREASURE for me..always..forever...
i was happy..
i am happy..
simple joy*.*
*~*~*
This isn't all..when i returned home today..i found this lovely surprise gift from my sweet blogger friend"valerie" she has a very lovely blog Fee le point
look at this the most sweetest needle book.

Thank you valerie, You have been so generous! I will treasure it always! I do just LOVE it!!!!
love you too so much <3
*.*
so... it was a happy week for me..tomm is the 1st day of the deary september..
happy 1st september to each and everyone of you!!
1st september is the spring day here in south africa,,,
AND
A VERY
 HAPPY SPRING day to all of you:)
~*~*
me going to be super busy now..lots of washing waiting for me..and cleaning here and there,,,and most of all i am LATE for SAL stitching.. Ssshhhhh.... sorry for that!
hmmnn alot to do..
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend ahead...
warm smiles to you :D)
cucki

                                                      Some best days of my life at volmoed <3




19 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

What a beautiful place and it sounds like you had so much fun! What a lovely gift from Valerie!

Trace4J said...

Beautiful photos and stitching time.
SO wonderful for you.
Hugs & Joy
Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Gabi said...

What a beautiful place for a vacation. Lovely gift too.
Welcome back home :)

gracie said...

You are so very cheery...love your visits to my blog and love visiting here with you.

Carol said...

What a great gift from Valerie--she is such a sweetheart :) I can see why you enjoyed your time at Volmoed so much--what a lovely place!

butterfly said...

Beautiful gift from Valerie,
What beautiful photos, looks like you had a very Happy time, hugs.

Lilian said...

Lovely Gift from Valerie. and wonderful pictures, you sure had a lovely time.
Love
lilian

Valma said...

so super you received my gift and you love it =)
I'm very happy
it seems you had a great week in a wonderful place !!!
very very very happy for you
biiiiiiiig hugs
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh so beautiful! Good for you. I am so glad it was a great trip for you Cucki. ♥

stitchersanon said...

Oh sounds lovely. It is our first day of Autumn. Want to swap lol?

Jordan said...

welcome back cucki! The pictures are gorgeous, it sounds like you had a wonderful time :)

P.s You are the lucky winner of my blogiversary giveaway! :D I have emailed you :-) xxx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Sounds like you had a lovely time. I'm not surprised you won those lovely awards, I bet everyone was in love with the Baby of the Group!

Rhona said...

Beautiful pictures....and what a wonderful gift you received!

Catherine said...

What a lovely place you had to enjoy! Sweet gift from Valerie too!!!

Karen said...

The wall hanging with all the houses on the hill reminds me of pictures I have seen of Italy.

Anne said...

Such lovely photos in Volmoed! It looks like you had a wonderful time. The gift from Valerie is so lovely!

Big hugs to you!

♥ Nia said...

ohhh I'm behind on this post but I saw your gift on Valérie's blog :) Lovely! What a beautiful surprise you had :D
hugs&smiles

Martine said...

Quellle belle tenture & quelle bellle région aussi ..du bout du monde

Merci pour le gentil message sur le blog BBD..

MysteryKnitter said...

I am glad your trip was a success. So beautiful views! I hope you enjoy your summer time (we have winter right now).