ME and my blog...

CUCKI STITCHING COVE ~ A place where dreams live ~
simple thoughts and happiness of an ordinary lady-

Saturday 3 November 2012

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW *.*

                                                    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww------
                                                            it made me "GIGGLE"...
                                       A wonderful memory,,A precious time in my life------
                                                         i am so filled with joy this day--------
                                                                      love you forever
                                                                  My Dear AFRICA!!!
                                                                        THANK YOU GOD
                                                   I AM BLESSED-----------
                                                                           cucki <3

27 comments:

Danielle said...

Africa must be the most wonderful countrey to witness scenes like these. Love to you.

Parsley said...

So sweet!

Sari said...

Oh what a lovely pickie! That reminds me totally of my elephant loving friend, she's just love to be around yours.
Have a nice weekend (off to eat some cake)! Hugs

Emma/Itzy said...

Cute! <3

Birdie said...

Great picture. Just look at those ears on the little fella...so sweet.

Nicola said...

Awww cute!

Farida said...

This is cute indeed and love is felt in this photo :)

Anonymous said...

Cucki,
How precious they are together. Thank you for sharing. Have a wonderful weekend.

Vickie said...

That is awesome Cucki. Did you take that picture?

butterfly said...

Beautiful I love nature. hugs.

♥ Nia said...

hahahhaha =) me too! how cute!! :D
enjoy your weekend sweet Cucki!

Christine said...

Amazing picture: sooooo beautiful mother and baby together!
Best wishes
Christine

Inthesky said...

Adorable. xxx

Valma said...

ho my !
what a great picture
imagine the same in my street but only with cats =)
so lucky you are
have a great weekend
xxxx

Eszter/SubRosa said...

so cute♥

Unknown said...

Such a precious, precious photo so filled with love, my biggest wish is to bath with elephants and wash them xxxx

Lainey said...

So sweet!

Le trame della Galaverna said...

Oh my God
is an image very sweet
thank you for sharing this wonderful moment
big hugs Giovanna

Bernadett said...

Pretty photo.:)
I begin to love Africa,too.Although it is so far away...:D

Stitching Noni said...

Aww how sweet ;)

HomeSpunPrims said...

Such a sweet picture Cucki! Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Lori

Friendship Crossing said...

Oh how adorable! what a sweet pic to share w/everyone!

Tanya

renae said...

Nice comments to me. You are so kind. I hope you have a wonderful week and that this day is the beginning of it starting off great. (hug)

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Very big awww so cute!

Kathy Ellen said...

What a precious photo, Cucki, of Mother and baby walking side by side. Just darling:)

Blessings for a beautiful week!

Francesca Violetta said...

what a sweet photo! I've never been in Africa but I hope to come one day as I love your wonderful Continent
hugs and smiles
francesca

Steph said...

!!! ^__^ SO beautiful!
happy hugs
xox