ME and my blog...

CUCKI STITCHING COVE ~ A place where dreams live ~
simple thoughts and happiness of an ordinary lady-

Thursday 6 November 2014

~* Hello....Dearly Witch ~*

                                                       Not Every
                                                        WITCH
                                                       Lives In
                                                         SALEM   ( some lives in africa too..*giggle* )
oh my....
 i am still in Merry Samhain ~ thoughts.....
and my needles are stitching Halloweén spooky stitches.....
         surly my peaceful heart is happy <3
~And...I. Love. It.
                                                       ** A pincushion for ME **
                                                               aren't she sweet?
perfect little primitive fellow, i think;....
.... And a scissor fob...
............ to hold my scissor and perfectly holding my tiny heart too..... <3
     see that witchy shoes? how fleepin' cute is that?
                         ME surly love my witchy shoes;...... So MUCH
this the back side of it:-

...its holding my happy busy hand too :)
    Happy Happy.....Witchy Dance.....
  i really like the way they turned out.
       i think they are creepy sweet!!
                       ha!!!
     Bye Bye Blessed October ~*
~* Count Your Blessings.....and
             Have Fun....EVERYDAY!! ~*
                           :)



             

57 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

They are both lovely, well done!

Sparky said...

ohhhh how lovely...and you did not show these on our recent hop...wow...

karin said...

very cute!!! Love them both!!!!
Karin
in NY

Justine said...

Gorgeous! I love those witchy shoes...

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Lovely finishes, very sweet (:

Unknown said...

So cute and right!

montse v said...

Very beautiful these witches!!

Hi I am your partner in harvest exchange. Did the strike has end? I am waiting for your news.

Irene said...

che belli!

✿Fabrizia✿ said...

Perfect!! Thank you!
Fabrizia

Pull the other thread said...

Two fantastic looking finishes. Well done.

Carm said...

So cute love the witch shoes!

Thoeria said...

Lol Cucki....there's more than one witch out here in Africa :D
Love the designs!

KimM said...

All so sweet! Love the witch shoes
HUgs

Manuela said...

Beautiful stitches and wonderful finishes.

Greetings, Manuela

diamondc said...

Oh so cute.

Catherine

gracie said...

I love the witchy shoe pattern...very cute finish. Sorry your mail is on strike....be sure to let us know when it ends....

AliceKiss said...

О! Восхитительно!!!! Поздравляю! Прекрасные вышивки!
Обнимаю!

Preeti said...

Both look great!!

Sarah in Stitches said...

So cute! Very lovely lace too :D

butterfly said...


Lovely and so cute .

Eszter/SubRosa said...

beautiful works!congrats♥

Rhona said...

They are gorgeous, Cucki!

Le trame della Galaverna said...

So lovely. Very cute.

Linda said...

Congrats on the adorable finishes Cucki. You are so creative.

Linda

Michelle said...

I love them x

Christine said...

Fantastic stitching, dear Cucki!
And fun too!

Margaret said...

Love the finishes! :D

TammyK said...

Very cute finishes :-)

rosey175 said...

I really like the way you made the strap for the scissor fob! It's almost like a wee purse :D Both look great~

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Love your stitchy finishes...and those witchy shoes are indeed fleepin' cute!

Wishing you a spooky good day sweet friend. ((hugs))

Jacqueline Morris said...

Wonderfully witchy... They look super :)
Smiles :)

Createology said...

Your stitchings are sew sweet and wonderful. I, too, love the Witchey shoes. Creative Stitching Bliss...

Anonymous said...

♥♥♥ very pretty ♥♥♥

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Terrific! These are so cute.

Steph said...

Oh Cuki! They are both so beautiful! And so perfectly you! LOVE them! XOXxoxXOX

Kay said...

Such cute finishes! I love them both!

Melissa said...

Very cute!! Could you share who the designer is? I love them both, but the witches shoes are super cute! I love your finishing on it.

Sue said...

Beautiful cushions! Love the colours you used.

StitchinByTheLake said...

Love, love, love this! All three of them are adorable! blessings, marlene

Wagapapa said...

Love your stitching! so sweet xoxo

Mmanka said...

I love your finishes!

gloria. said...

beautiful, the square cushion with a skirt mentioned I love it.glo

Sally said...

Very cute finishes Cucki x

Rachel said...

So very sweet! That little fob is to die for!<3

sew.darn.quilt said...

These are all very charming, your work is beautiful.

Quilting Tangent said...

Feel better.

Wendy said...

Cucki dear ... take care of you and yours ... best wishes for quick recovery after your accident!!

Annette said...

beautifull pieces!!

Lixie said...

Very sorry to hear about your accident. I really hope you have a speedy recovery xx

Bente-I like to QuiltBlog said...

Hi Cucki,
I read about your accident, I'm very sorry and I hope that you will soon be allright again.
Best wishes to you and yours!
Bente

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Gorgeous stitching :-D I love the way you finished the witch with the lace.

Kate said...

Love them both!

AnaCristina said...



Draffin Bears said...

Dear Cucki,

Love all your sweet work.
Happy Sunday
hugs
Carolyn

Kaisievic said...

Great witchy finishes, Cucki.

Deb said...

Lovely work! Love the witchy stitchy's!

Marcy said...

Cute witchy stitchings! I hope you are feeling better!