ME and my blog...

CUCKI STITCHING COVE ~ A place where dreams live ~
simple thoughts and happiness of an ordinary lady-

Friday 19 August 2022

Where have i been.......

 Dear Friends & Folks!

Honestly.....I dont know where i have been.....

& I really hope you still remember deary ME :)       

     CUCKI THE FAIRY MOON CHILD

I lost track and life happened .... i am finally back in my happy cove......I still remember you all and our friendship.

I left for overseas...then teaching there in a school...lots of things went tipsy topsy...

it never happens sometimes the way we plan... Right ??  Then covid happened and flights were closed..... finally i came back to happy Africa...My Home....

a little of this...of that... posting on facebook  instead of here....all of a sudden, i so missed my sweet home here...I longed for coming back...not to just visit you all ....but to reconnect with old FRIENDS, MYSELF & STITCHING COVE....

 LOVE it here,  My oldforgotton home.....

Maloo is waving her paw for you all and now i`ve another fellow baby in my life. Her name is khaloo.    Cute!!

     I am home......and........I am blessed!



9 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

So wonderful to see a post from you! Have missed you. Glad you are back home and safe. Wishing you a lovely day full of many blessings sweet friend. ((hugs))

cucki said...

Aww thank you my friend. I am so glad that you stopped by. I am so happy to be back with you all. Love you more
Cucki xxx

Jenny of Elefantz said...

It's lovely to have you back, sweet girl.
Praise God you are back home again...may your life bloom in dry places and be watered with goodness from the Father above. xx

cucki said...

My dear friend,
I am so happy to hear from you. I am feeling so blessed to be back. I treasure your love and friendship.
Smiles and blessings. Cucki x

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It's so wonderful to see you on your blog again. I hope you are well and happy. It's been a difficult time for all of us, around the world. It sure has changed our lives. But I hope you get to do the things you enjoy. I'm still enjoying nature here in Florida and doing some little craft projects. Stay in touch my friend. Much love, Diane

Ele said...

How lovely to see you back on blogger Cucki! it has certainly be a difficult time for us all but I am really happy you are doing well
Have a good day sweet friend

Claudette497 said...

Yay! You have the happiest place on the internet! I'm so glad to see you back!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I saw a comment come through but then it disappeared. I hope you'll visit me again soon! Sweet hugs, Diane

Lorrie said...

Hello Cucki,
I just popped in here and found a relatively new post from you. I hope that all is going well for you. How great to be home once again.