ME and my blog...

CUCKI STITCHING COVE ~ A place where dreams live ~
simple thoughts and happiness of an ordinary lady-

Friday 1 July 2011

a beautiful day of july and my frosty..

hi, first day of july ..and really lovely day here.we had very bad cold in the last few days but now it is getting better..i am doing fine..but a bit sad..still waiting for my post but still no sign..feeling very sad and a bit depressed..i hope they come home soon by me..me so much waiting...
ok in my sadness i am forgetting to show you all my recent finish and its my first finish of july..
my sweet frosty..

he is a sweet buddy..now going for framing on monday..and hen he will take place in my room near my biscornu basket..
well the rest is well here..i am thinking to start stitching for my frog exchange..and then..oh dear!list is very long and in july i have to finish quite alot..finger crossed..
keep well all and have a lovely weekend..and of course..
STITCH xxx

6 comments:

Sari said...

Oh what a lovely COOL thing to do on hot July! We've been having +30 all day today and the weather forecast promises the same for tomorrow,and some ppl think that polarbears walk on our streets... ;)
I really wish you'll get your copy of the bookazine, in midst of the funeral etc I didn't manage to place my order in.
Happy stitching xx

Sara said...

I hope you get your post soon, I know how though it is waiting for that special package :)
Your snowman is gorgeous, really cute
Happy stitching, can't wait to see your next project...
Big Hugs and Kisses

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the snowman! Quite adorable!
xoxo Kim

♥ Nia said...

Adorable!! =) First time I see that design! Really cute :D
Are you waiting for something to arrive by mail? Is that why you're sad? =/ I hope it will arrive soon!! so you can smile :D

Rhona said...

Adorable snowman...great finish!

Anonymous said...

It's nice to be able to stitch xmas designs in the middle of summer, lol. I'm not very xmassy but I love your snowman, Cucki.