ME and my blog...

CUCKI STITCHING COVE ~ A place where dreams live ~
simple thoughts and happiness of an ordinary lady-

Monday 2 January 2012

Diary of 5----January,2012

                                                                      Diary of 5
                                                       
                                                        
i am seeing---- dark night outside from my window...
i am hearing----cricket voices...
i am smelling....fresh lavender that i picked up in the morning from my garden.
i tasted.... cake..yummyyy
i am feeling...sleepy ^0^
love
cucki xxx

6 comments:

Theresa said...

Fresh lavender- how lovely!
Happy New Year!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Happy Anniverary!!

Valma said...

You really are Marianne Dashwood Cucki ;-)
Love

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love fresh lavender! Happy Anniversary to you:)

Anonymous said...

I love the smell of fresh lavender--and happy belated anniversary to you!

Fresh Juniper said...

I love fresh lavender from the garden. How do you get yours to bloom? Mine has never bloomed.