ME and my blog...

CUCKI STITCHING COVE ~ A place where dreams live ~
simple thoughts and happiness of an ordinary lady-

Tuesday 10 January 2012

ME ~~~Good Girl :D)

hello dear friends,
here ME again...A VERY GOOD GIRL :)
yup!i finished my stitching and i am super excited for it :)
                                                       Designer:-    The Sampler Girl
                                                       Deign:-   You Are The Only Fish..
it is still raining here and days are dark so i took the full advantage of every minute..i sat quietly inside and i stitch..and today in the evening time i put the final stitch on it..
tomm it is going to framer now..
SO all is done happily :)
   ~*~*~*
i wanted to say a big thank you to you all.. my dear friends for all your love and support..
without  you it wont be possible so quickly..my HUGE THANK YOU for you all with lots of my BIG BEARY SQYEEZY HUGS..
 A beautifyl love surprise came to me all the way from FRANCE..

my first beautiful gorjuss card and sweet material from dear friend VALMA ..i love them so much :)
i will use the material for my another special pin cushion..
*THANK YOU * so much dear valma for the wonderful gifts..you so sweet...lots of love for you my dear.. xoxoxoxox
~*~*~*
i am feeling so happy and relaxed now..it is evening time here..i can hear thunder and lightening outside..
now me off to make coffee for myself and with that i will have some biscuit's..
and in between i will think what i am going to stitch next???
hmmnn
alot to do..
i will think about it with my big mug of hot tea...
Thanks for letting me share,,and supporting me...all your kind words are meant so much for me..
thank you!
have a blessed week with lots of love and big smiles :)
cucki
XOXOXOX

31 comments:

geeky Heather said...

Hi, cucki...what a sweet design you have stitched for your hubby. Congratulations on the finish! Hugs to you, too!

dixiesamplar said...

What an adorable and sweet finish for your hubby!! And I love your little goodie package from Valma...so nice of her!

♥ Nia said...

Ohhhh that's so cute! adorable message Cucki =)
Oh I got on gorjuss card from Val too, I love those girls =)
Hugs to you my friend :)

Shirlee said...

Hi cucki! Congratulations on finishing your stitching for your husband! I'm sure he will be delighted with it! I am enjoying a big mug of hot tea while I'm writing this : ) Have fun choosing a new project to start! Blessings, Shirlee

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely finish for your DH. Gorgeous gift received.

Freddysmama (Kirstin) said...

Very sweet design Cucki. Your needle must be smoking :)

The little Gorjuss piece is truly just that - gorgeous.

Looking forward to seeing what your next choice will be...

xxx

Nancy in IL said...

Wow, Cucki! What a fast stitcher you are, and what an adorable piece for your hubby. It's so nice that he loved it so much.

And the gifts you received from France is wonderful. You have such sweet friends - just like you!

Anne said...

What a lovely present for your dear hubby! I love her designs!! Enjoy your hot mug of tea and biscuits!!

hugs!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a perfect finish for your husband!!!

Mindi said...

Very sweet finish for your husband! A nice cup of tea sounds perfect for the rainy weather you've been having.

Ewa said...

Cucki! I love that finish - it made my heart melt and I'm sure it made your Husband's heart melt, too. Lovely! HUGS

Nancy said...

I love your finish!! That is wonderful that you did that for your honey!! Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work.

Gabi said...

What a gorgeous finish Cucki. I can see why your husband was so pleased with it.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

So cute! What a sweet gift for him.

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Such a beautiful piece and I'm sure your hubby will love it! I admire anyone who is able to do tiny stitches :) Have a wonderful week!

Michelle said...

A lovely finish for your hubby xx

Valma said...

Indeed Cucki, as Nancy said you're a fast stitcher ... and a very good one =)
This design is again very sweet and delivers an adorable message ♥
So happy you loved my gift :D
Lot's of love

beagleAnnie said...

How pretty! Your husband is a lucky man!

Sally said...

What a cute finish for your husband. I bet he will love it.

Love the gift you received. xxx

Siobhán said...

Congratulations on the finish! It's adorable.

Teresa said...

Cute fish in the sea. I am sure your husband will love it.
Send some of that rain my way, would love to have it.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Christine said...

Great finish! I'm sure your husband loves it

Loris said...

What a sweet stitching for your DH. Very lovely!

Coco Cross Stitcher said...

Well done on finish for hubby. Knew you would do it
x catherine

Friendship Crossing said...

What a sweet little saying Cucki and you did a great job on it! Bet hubby is so glad you made it for him!

Have a great day/evening!
Tanya

Lilian said...

Love the saying Cucki. Lovely work as well. Love
Lilian

Pumpkin said...

What a sweet finish for your DH! Can't wait to see it framed up :o)

Meari said...

What a sweet gift. Congrats on your finish.

Kay said...

What a lovely gift you got! Your finish for your hubby is wonderful as well!

Stitching Noni said...

Well done on your stitching - your hubby will adore looking at it each and every day :o)

What a wonderful gift from Valerie (Valma) - Enjoy Gorjuss :o)

Hugs
http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com.au/

MysteryKnitter said...

I am glad you got that picture done, C.