ME and my blog...

CUCKI STITCHING COVE ~ A place where dreams live ~
simple thoughts and happiness of an ordinary lady-

Friday 27 January 2012

Halloween Rules Sal..AND An Award :)

hello dear friends,
A joyous HAPPY FRIDAY to you all..i hope your week has been lovely.
it is simply a cool but a deary day here..the weather is rainy and cool..rain rain and more rain here :)
and i've been keeping myself very busy inside..
my dear friends,i am working on my list..so far i am doing good and working and working i finally reached to my HALLOWEEN SAL that i am doing with lovely MINDI , RANAE , MYRA...
here is my sweet spooky sal..
boo hoo..

while i was working on the graves..i thought that it is such a long time that i visited a graveyard..
you all know my love for graveyards..
and..
it just remind me of that warm afternoon..
my nanny was a bit superstitious..she never come inside the graveyard..she look for me..call my name from outside the door but never came in..
one day she looking for me..and i am in..sleeping or may be reading..i heard her voice..i ran outside..holding my pillow and books..and one shoe..one i put somewhere i dont know..
she standing outside with cross face..
hmmn
then a man came holding a paper in his hand asking for that street..and address..he was showing me the paper..
then my nany said..
mr..you asking the address from a wrong person..ask her about the graves and graveyard..
she can tell you better who is sleeping in which grave..which grave is where..
she know graves and dead people better than living people..
that man looked at us and ran away,...and me giggling..
i am writing this and still giggling.. i am 100% sure that man thinks we two crazy ladies or ghosts :)
standing outside the graveyard in that hot afternoon..and me with one shoe and pillow..lol..
ohh dear..THOSE WERE THE DAYS :)
my happy deary days..
*~*
look at me..i am just talking and talking..
and i wanted to show this award :)
this award i received from dear LORI and her lovely blog is Hippywitch crafts
THANK YOU DEAR LORI..you made my whole day..i am so happy for it and so thankful.
big hugs for you with kissess xxxx
after receiving the award you then need to :-

  1. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
  2. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
  3. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
  4. In the same post, include this set of rules.
  5. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
  6. ooh and forward it to 15 other bloggers.
hmmnn
and one of it too tell 7 things about me :)
well..my life is so simple..

1-- i love graveyards..that you all know now about me..my mom used to say one day she will bring a spirit with her from the grave yard :)
2--i love willow trees so much..i so much wanted one in my home..when i will have one then i will call my home"cucki of windy willow"
3--i am crazy for Ă„nne of green gables" i am so much like her..only i dont have red hair..
4--i love autumn so much..my friends called me "autumn fairy ".
5--i love books..so much..i can never live without books.
6--i always have joy in my heart...simple things always make me so happy..
7--i am happy all the time :)
*~*
phew..long post today..
ok..so now i am still thinking who i am going to nominate for this award ..
i came to know about this award in the morning and i am still in happiness and thinking..mood..
and merry thoughts in my mind..
so please give me some time..for RULE NO 5 and 6..i will post about it soon.
so sorry about the rule breaking here..(naughty,sleepy cucki)
*~*
back to my list..now i will leave the halloween rules here and i will start stitching on the last stithcy of the month is "BAP challenge"..few days left from the rainy january...
Have a merry friday with lots of smiles :)
Wishing you all a great weekend with full of fun and lovely stitching time..

*Happy Cucki*







28 comments:

Wagapapa said...

Hi dear,

It's so funny your story in the graveyard, LOL, although I don't like graveyards at all, very sad memories for me...

Congratulations for your Award!! You deserve it :D

Your stitching looks great, love that design!

Have a good day. xoxo

Jennifer M. said...

I had no idea you loved graveyards. How bizarre! I love that Halloween design you are working on. It looks great already especially on that fabric color.

Jen

Sarah said...

I love your graveyard story, when I was little I used to love taking crayon rubbings in graveyards.

Congrats on your award!

Hugs :)

dixiesamplar said...

Oh, I love graveyards too...the older the better! Love your progress on Halloween Rules; and CONGRATS on the blogger award...your blog is so lovely and your posts are always so adorable :o)

Rhona said...

I love graveyards too. My DD and I had a wonderful time visiting some really old ones when we went back to Scotland last summer.
Congrats on the award.
Love the Halloween start...gorgeous!

Shirlee said...

I enjoy graveyards too ... especially old ones. The old epitaphs etched onto the stones are sometimes so interesting ... & to see the names of the people & see how old they were when they died & wonder what their lives were like. Congratulations on your award ... you deserve it : ) Blessings, Shirlee

valerie said...

Great start on your Halloween Rules. It looks great!

Hippywitch said...

Love the stitching, great Halloween design. Oh I know graveyards are great, I love to read the old headstones and see who's there!

Glad to give the award to you lovely Cucki, your blog makes me smile :-)

Have a lovely weekend my friend, hugs Lori xx

Lesleyanne said...

Your stitching is looking great. Lovely story about you and your nan. Congrats on your award.

Ilumilu said...

The Halloween is frightening :) whooooooo-bhhoooooo :P But of course, it's pretty!

tj said...

...I too love graveyards, always have. It is a rarity that I can drive by one, especially an old one and not stop and just walk about the graves reading each one. Silly, I know. :o)

...Love the story!

...Congrat's on the award and a lovely Halloween stitchery you have there too. Halloween is one of my fav' holidays. :o)

...Enjoy your weekend!

...Blessings :o)

Catherine said...

Oh my! I love the graveyard story!! I love meandering through an old graveyard....during the day only...
Your Halloween Rules looks great!

Nancy said...

Love your graveyard story! Congrats on the award! Halloween is progressing nicely!

Kaisievic said...

Great graveyard story - so funny! I can just picture you and your grandmother. Lovely post and congratulations on your award. It is well deserved!

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

Anne said...

I know this about you Cucki! I love how you LOVE graveyards!! I find them quite peaceful too. And the love of books and Anne of Green Gables we share!! Lovely post and some great stitching on Halloween rules :D

Hugs!!

Nicola said...

Great start on Halloween rules.

Lilian said...

Congratulation on the award, Love the things about yourself and I to love gaveyards. Love the stiching. Thank you for your comments on my blog. Love and hugs lilian

Christine said...

Great start on Halloween rules. Your graveyard story is so funny!

Valma said...

very great beginning for your Halloween Rules =D
here around we do not have graveyards where you can see old graves
only the graveyards of the Commonwealth are interesting, we have lot's of these graveyards around here in the North of France.
But when we go to England or Scotland, I like entering old graveyards too !
if one day you come to Paris you must absolutely visit 'le Père Lachaise' ! (maybe you already did)
it's a very great place to go !
big hugs
xxx

Carol said...

Fun to learn more about you, Cucki :) I'm another graveyard lover--especially ones with very, very old graves--but not at night!!

Nice progress on Halloween rules-what a fun piece :)

Joysze said...

Halloween Rules look great... interesting.... you like graveyards! Hehehe.

Myra said...

Yipee! Rules looks great so far - I am saving the graveyard for last. :o) Loved your story too.

Friendship Crossing said...

Hi Cucki,
We used to live very close to a graveyard and it was so beautiful esp. in the fall when the leaves on the trees would turn such pretty colors. I enjoyed walking over there most days as it is very hilly and a good workout! LOL
Your Halloween is coming along nicely!

Hugs to you!
Tanya

Kay said...

Congrats on the award. I love how the Lizzie Kate is coming along, some day I will stitch this up.

Jan Gartlan said...

A lovely start on Halloween Rules! Well done on the much deserved award. I, too love graveyards. An interesting point about willows is that where I live in Australia there are projects to remove them from river beds as they are considered a weed. I think it's sad to remove them as they are so pretty! They are not native but an introduced tree into Australia.

Ewa said...

Lovely stitching, cucki - and congrats on the award! It's such a lovely thing - finding joy from the simplest of things - one day I hope to have that ability.

Ranae said...

Halloween Rules look great.
Your speedy stitching is going to surpass me, lol
I love walking through graveyards.
Google reader must have lost your post's because all of a sudden there are 7 unread. There are others as well, Not sure whats up with that.

MysteryKnitter said...

Unfortunately I am allergic to willow's pollen. I don't hate any other things in that bush, but that pollen, that clogs up my lungs, so that I can't breathe properly.