ME and my blog...

CUCKI STITCHING COVE ~ A place where dreams live ~
simple thoughts and happiness of an ordinary lady-

Thursday 5 January 2012

**Happy Thursday**

hello dear friends,
cucki warms and sunny smiles to you all :)
here it is raining and me so happy with this bless rain..i was sticking my nose with the window and looking outside..so much fun to do that he he he
all is well at this side of the world..
I stitched on angely rr from USA and it is done..she wanted me to stitch a dragon for her..
so this is all done and flying away now to his new home..
AND
me in wondering..and looking for that stitching piece..finally..it was in my clothes cupboard..i accidently found it last night..some time my wondering do some GOOD for me..lol..
i am thinking i will quickly finish my stithcing on it and then after that i will start my challenge stitching and wip's..
good idea..
i think,,
this poor gift is already very late..so lets finish it first...
**~~`~~`~~~`~~`~~~~~~**
i found another little treasure to share with you ...
ohhh look at this pretty little sewing box..i found it on a merry day..
i am loving it so much..
this is how its look like when you open it..
oh dear..my little treasure is growing..i am keeping all my little stuff in it..
this is my little fun filled merry box of my stithcy goodies..
now me off to look for more rain and stitching too :0)
wishing you all a very happy day with lots of fun..
happy stitching    xxxx
cucki 




22 comments:

Trace4J said...

Hello Friend
I love that wonderful sewing box. All your treasures you can fill it with. You stitchery is beautiful too.
Enjoy the rain.
Hugs Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Ilumilu said...

Ohh, so beautiful sewing box! Rainy time=stitching time! :D

Christine said...

Youe sewing box is gorgeous

Sarah said...

What a fun stitching box! Good luck finishing the piece for your husband

Sarah @ Kiwi Gets Crafty

Michelle said...

Lovely stitching and a wonderful sewing box x

Nancy said...

Cute stitching! That's a wonderful sewing box!

catherine said...

Glad you found the piece for hubby and good luck with finishing it. the sewing box looks lovely.
x catherine

Myra said...

OH I love the sewing box. You can put a lot of stuff in there. Glad you found the piece for hubby.

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely stitching and sewing box.

Kaisievic said...

Very sweet sewing box - what fun you will have with that, dear Cucki.

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

Nicola said...

I do like your sewing box, what a lovely find.

Nancy in IL said...

Hello Cucki! I love your new sewing box! I have one that is similar (works the same) but is on legs on the floor. Yours is much prettier though!

Nice that your school shopping brought back childhood memories of your own. I sometimes get very sad thinking of how long ago my memories go. I lost my Dad today, and it's a very sad time for me, but I'm glad that his troubles are over, and I'm happy that my deceased daughter met her granddad again today. I miss them both!

Happy new year, dear Cucki!

Ewa said...

That is an adorable little pattern! And I love the sewing box, I have one designed just like it! :) hope you had a wonderful day!

Shirlee said...

Lovely stitchings & a lovely sewing box! So glad you had fun shopping with the children : ) Blessings, Shirlee

Lilian said...

Cucki
Love the stitching. The little sewing box is really nice. its what I need. I have one but its so old its fallng apart. Take car my friend.
Love Lilian

Lumiruusu said...

Thank You for visting my blog again !!
What a cute pattern for you DD and the sewing box is a real beaty!!

I loved the pictures of your garden gate and stairs to your Sweet Home !!
It all looks so different than here..we have freezing cold and it snowed a lot last night.

I am bysy feeding the birds every day
at my garden ,
they need lot of sun-flower seeds and peanuts to get enough energy to keep them warm over the long Arctic Night...
Some of the birds , especially the Blue Tits , already know me so well that they almost eat from my hand :) :)

Laurita Hall said...

nice dragon!

♥ Nia said...

Weather is always changing sides for us :) Here it's still cold but the rain stopped.. for a while at least :p
Oh! you found it!! It was really well hidden ;) LOL
An amazing sewing box!!! :D
Well, you know I'm sending you a little surprise gift from my 12 Days of Christmas giveaway :) Any special request, anything you'd like to receive? Feel free to say it! ;)
Thank you so much for your participation, for being always so active, I loved it! :D
Hugs&smiles to you

Pumpkin said...

What a sweet DD pattern that you chose for that RR :o)

Oh wow! Now that's a great find!

Anne said...

What a sweet sewing box!! I love the peekaboo top that allows you to see what you have!! Great find! I love sewing boxes and it's so much fun to fill them up with your treasures!!

Much love and hugs!!

Sally said...

Your RR stitching is so cute Cucki:)

I love your sewing box! It is gorgeous.

Lots of love to you.

MysteryKnitter said...

How awesome sewing box you have, C! There is so much space for tiny stitching stuff.