ME and my blog...

CUCKI STITCHING COVE ~ A place where dreams live ~
simple thoughts and happiness of an ordinary lady-

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Wipocalypse Update..January

Hello dear friends and folks,
here i am with my BIG smile..i hope all is well at your side of the world..
this side is bubbling hot and when some dear clouds comes and hang around then it is much better..
ME so loony..i mixed the date of tusal jar and the date of wipocalypse..in my goofyness and sleepy mind..
wipocalypse is on FULL MOON and tusal jar is on NEW MOON..
phew..me forgot and mixed both of them..
so it is my late update for the january..
i managed to stitch on one of my wip..and finally made some progress on it..
This is my lovely sampler of "Tea With Jane Austen"of "The Sampler Girl"i really enjoy stitching it..
hmmnn
but with the kitty..i changed the colors and made it looks like my Maloo ^o^
awww cutee..
and ME following her at the back :)
i am stitching it on 32 count belfast linen..my all time fav linen..

*~*
i am thinking that wipocalypse will help me to stitch on my wip's and keep me going with lots of joy and happiness..and my basket will be little lighter too..and my walls fuller :0)
i am really enjoying looking at all the projects everybody working on..it is truly so much fun..
well next month..i will stitch on this same piece and i will try to finish it..
So Happy Stitching everyone..
May your days filled with sunshine and love and stitching ...
cucki





41 comments:

MoonBeam said...

I like your little country header and your stitch project.

I used to think that 32 Belfast was delicious...I guess I still do, but have gotten in the habit of just wanting to stitch with one strand, so most of my prefect are on 40 count now.

Pleasant stitching...

Bobbi

BeckySC said...

Your WIP is looking great so far, Cucki :)
((hugs))

Kerryp77 said...

looks fab cucki. xx

Loris said...

Love your stitchery there. Anything with Jane is always more fun :-) I like to switch out the colors for the cats sometimes too, just to celebrate certain felines I have loved as my own.
I am enjoying your blog background 'paper' and yesterday rolled my mouse over your animated cat and heard him purr. Too fun!
Have a great day there and Happy Stitching :-)

Coco Cross Stitcher said...

this is looking fab. well done
x catherine

Shirlee said...

Your WIP looks wonderful! Love how you made the cat like Maloo : ) Blessings, Shirlee

Sarah said...

What a lovely wee stitch! I've heard good things about 32 Belfast too

Sarah xx

Michelle said...

Oh Cucki its wonderful x

krealady said...

Sure is pretty cool, because now I love it! :) I look forward to what will be fate:)

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress on a gorgeous design.

Nancy said...

Your WIP is so cute!

Christine said...

What a sweet, sweet wip! Maloo is a cute cat!!!
Best wishes
Christine

grannie said...

Your wip is lovely and I like your Maloo in it :-)

Autumn said...

It's really beautiful! Great job!

Chris said...

Beautiful stitching cucki!
I love that you changed the cat color :)

Nicola said...

I like Belfast linen too.

Jane Austen is so pretty xxx

beagleAnnie said...

Great job, cucki. I love the colors, especially Maloo part!

Peggy Lee said...

Your color change is wonderful to match your kitty! Great job!!
Love the Jane Austin piece too. Your stitching is beautiful.

Robin said...

Like your progress. Color changes are awesome.

Ewa said...

Awww cucki, that's adorable! I love it :)

Mindi said...

I love your WIP, and how you made the kitty look like your maloo. I just about posted the TUSAL and WIPocalypse posts on the same day, then noticed they were different.

Kaisievic said...

I love this design, Cucki. Sorry I haven't visited your blog recently but Life has caught up with me a bit.

Hugs, Kaye xoxoxo

Freddysmama (Kirstin) said...

Lovely work Cucki :)

32ct linen is my favorite fabric too.

Jan Gartlan said...

I do love this sampler. I am a huge Jane fan and a fan of 32 ct linen also x

Gabi said...

Your sampler is gorgeous.
Greetings from also so very hot Australia.

Carol said...

Very cute little sampler, Cucki... 32 ct. Belfast is my favorite as well :)

Shari said...

that piece is adorable!! great job..
I will take 32 evenweave over the linen, but yes, 32 ct!!!
And...can I have some of your warm weather?! Rather cold here this am....21 degrees

Sally said...

I love your Tea With Jane stitching Cucki. It is beautiful. I like to stitch on 32 count too.

Have a wonderful week! hugs xx

Wagapapa said...

Your WIP is cute, it looks so nice.

Have a good day!

Meari said...

Your project looks wonderful, Cucki.

Kay said...

Your project looks beautiful!

Hippywitch said...

Gorgeous stitching Cucki, I love how you made the cat Maloo :-)

Have a lovely week my friend!

Lori xx

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Love reading your post. We do end up following our kitties around.....grin. All my dogs and cats are gone now, so I babysit my Granddog Lucky sometimes.

Love your cross sitch.

It's a little chilly here in Texas, but it's a beautiful day!

Kay said...

Darling, Cucki! I love that you changed the colors to look like your kitty.

Kay

Penny said...

Tea With Jane is so sweet!

TammyK said...

Very cute Cucki :-)

Pumpkin said...

Absolutely adorable Cucki! Love how you made changes to suit you :o)

♥ Nia said...

Very pretty Cucki =)

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

beautiful stitching :D

Patty C. said...

Nice looking WIP - Looking forward to the finish ;)

MysteryKnitter said...

Tea with Jane is lovely. I am glad you can change the little details to look like they were from your life.