ME and my blog...

CUCKI STITCHING COVE ~ A place where dreams live ~
simple thoughts and happiness of an ordinary lady-

Saturday 27 August 2011

Autumn...Autumn..Autumn..

i will truly miss you..oh dear..i am feeling that autumn goddess is going away..
even the wind is smelling springy..
My dear autumn, i  am going to miss you so much..i will wait for you next year in my home here..come back soon..
me xx
and spring fairy is on her way..1st september is a offical spring day here..and i can feel it in my garden too..i will surely miss my autumn..but i am happy for spring too..she is welcome here too.
and i wanted to show you all my autumn pin coushion..another sweetie pie added in my basket..it will remind me of autumn till her next visit..

my garden is waking up from his sleep and i find out some more new nests on the trees too..my old folks are coming back..i am happy to see them too..i wave them every morning when i explore my garden with maloo..
And my prayers are all with my friends and families along the eastern coast of the US as they get ready for hurricane Irene!!
GOD BLESS AND KEEP THEM ALL SAFE!!!
please stay safe my dear friends,
i am thinking of you all so much and you are all in my prayers.. ~*♥♥*~
keep well dear all...
me love you all so much..
hugs xx
~*♥♥*~

13 comments:

Jennifer M. said...

Such a cute pincushion you made. I love scarecrows. Them and pumpkins just scream Autumn time.

Have a lovely weekend
Jen :D

Hippywitch said...

Love the new pincushion Cucki, you make gorgeous ones! :-)

alliecat said...

Such a lovely pincushion!! :)
Our autumn is just begginning in the UK. I love autumn too, as i love the colours and the crunch of the leaves!! :)
Allie xo

Teresa said...

Love the little scarecrow. Your fall is ending and we are still waiting for our to arrive.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Crafty-Laura said...

Another lovely pin cushion Cucki! You must have a BIG box full of them now! You should take a photo of them all together to show us! Laura xxx

Ali O'Donnell said...

So sweet!

Jenny said...

That is such a pretty pin-cushion, Chucki! I love both autumn and spring a lot. It is very hot here in Kentucky right now.... I am looking farward to cooler days already.

♥ Nia said...

Cucki I'm confused! :p How can you leave Autumn and start Spring? Where's the winter?! hehehe Here we still have a little bit of summer but the weather wasn't that great this year =/ I miss good sunny days and no rain for two whole months! ahhahaha Oh well, we have to make the best of our days, rain or shine ;)
Lovely pincushion :)

Lilian said...

Cucki another lovely pin cushion. Well done. love lilian

cucki said...

lol...oops..how can i forget my poor winter?,,i am just behaving like a naughty autumn goddess he he he
talking all the time about my autumn;)

butterfly said...

HI , LOVE YOUR AUTUMN PIN CUSHION.

Kay said...

I love the pincushion you made, so pretty. Here in the states it will be fall in a matter of weeks, I am looking forward to it.

MysteryKnitter said...

Lovely pincushion. In your world everything seems to be upside down. Your autumn is our spring.