ME and my blog...

CUCKI STITCHING COVE ~ A place where dreams live ~
simple thoughts and happiness of an ordinary lady-

Saturday 25 August 2012

I'M SO HAPPY :)

Dear Friends,,Thank you so much for all the sweetest birthday wishes.
all your comments made me so happy..
i am one lucky cucki :D)
... and i am feeling so rich and blessed today to have you all MY DEAR FRIENDS in my little life...
you all brings lots of joy for me..
I THANK GOD FOR BLESSING MY LIFE WITH YOU ALL.
a big giant beary (((HUG))) for you all!!
~~~~~I AM SO BLESSED..
cucki~~~~

13 comments:

Christine said...

Awww you're such a sweetie!
Best wishes
Christine

Julie said...

Ladies of the crafting community are so friendly and supportive,we are all blessed with lovely friendships. Xxx

Margaret said...

You're so sweet to thank us. :D I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Unknown said...

I hope you had a lovely birthday Cucki!! xx

Hazel said...

Hope you had a lovely birthday. You are such a sweetie. x

Anonymous said...

Hello Cucki

You are very sweet yourself!

Holly x

Kaisievic said...

Happy, happy birthday darling Cucki. I hope that we get to meet in person one day.

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Happy Birthday Cucki! Hope you had a fantastic day :)

butterfly said...

Happy wonderful birthday day for you sweet friend, hugs.

Eszter/SubRosa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,CUCKI!♥♥♥

Christine said...

Oh dear, I take a couple of days away from the computer and I miss your birthday! I hope it was wonderful

♥ Nia said...

Ohhh sweetie.. I míssed it :( Sorry!
Hope you had a great birthday!! :D

Mouse said...

ohhhh I missed it was your birthday ... hope you had a wonderful day and that the stash fairy was good to you :) love mouse xxxxx