ME and my blog...

CUCKI STITCHING COVE ~ A place where dreams live ~
simple thoughts and happiness of an ordinary lady-

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Today's work..and sweet postie :)

Happy stithcy wednesday friends and folks,
Another cold day here..i am still thinking about yesterday snow..
it filled my day with lots of more lovely memories..i will treasure those little flakes always :)
now outside my window i can see lots of dark clouds..looks like it is going to rain...
i spend the whole day in front of my heater and deary maloo next to me..
i read..
sipping coffee..
 and  then i stitch...

la la la
and my mystery sampler part 1 is finished..now waiting for part 2...
it was truly a fun stitching..i enjoyed it so much..all my fav colors are in there...
happy fall..
*.*
my dear friend filled my day with happiness...
dear Maggee send me all these yummy PIF goodies..
awww everything is so lovely..i just love them so much..
cutest little cushion
the yummyyy threads..
beautiful scissor..
lovely buttons..
blue material..
pins and sweet wooden thread holder..
 cute cards...
she has a very sweet blog Stitching devotee
thank you Maggee for my yummy treat ,,
you so sweet..i will treasure everything specially our friendship..love you so much dear friend.
you made my day :)
*.*
well i am off to kitchen...thinking to bake something..my oven is calling me..
have a lovely, happy, yummy wednesday freinds..
like mine :)
cucki <3



31 comments:

CATHI said...

Wow, this is a beautiful progress! Love it!

Hugs, Cathi

Anonymous said...

Hello cuckie

Your stitching is looking lovely.
What a nice surprise from Maggee, such pretty things.
Happy stitching!

Mary said...

Happy stitching to stay warm...hahahah. stay warm.too.

Melissa said...

Your part 1 looks great! I can't wait to see part 2 :)

Lumiruusu said...

Lovely autumn colours on your stitching.
You get a really lovely surprise ,
I just love the little ornament.

renae said...

I glad you love caramel. This post today is fun and amazing. I love the motion in the red/pinkish girl posing. Why is your name cucki?

Michelle said...

Lovely stitching Cucki and lovely surprise x

Shelleen said...

The Halloween piece is so cute. What a great package that you received.

Rhona said...

Great stitching and what a wonderful surprise you received!

Valma said...

hey, your Halloween piece is becoming really cute
great stitching
thank you snow and cold for giving time and desire to our sweet Cucki to stitch =)
you received great gifts, super
enjoy everything
xxxxxx

Christine said...

Your Halloween mystery piece is looking lovely. What a sweet PIF gift from your friend

Patty C. said...

Maggee was good to you!
Lovely wip

♥ Nia said...

I love your stitching!! Looks great Cucki :D
Hugs&Smiles

Rita said...

Looks so sweet your stitching! Great job;)
Here is over 30 degrees! Too much hot!

kisses;)

Lisa Dunn said...

Your Mystery is looking great!

Carol said...

What sweet gifts from Maggee--enjoy!! I love your progress on the Mystery Sampler, too :)

Deb said...

Such a pretty autumn sampler! Love your blog. Can't believe it is snowing somewhere in this old world. We are in full summer with the 100 degree weather!

Nancy M said...

Your part 1 looks great! I love the colors too. I thought about you when I saw the snow on the news last night. Lovely PIF from Maggee too.Enjoy

Brigitte said...

Oh yes, reading a bit and stitching a bit and then reading again - sounds like the perfect pastime on a dark and cold day. I'm sure I'd do the same.
Your mystery sampler is so so great, I also love fall colours and have developped a weak spot for little witches and their accessories. I'll follow your progress closely ...

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I'm almost jealous of your snowflakes and am waiting for fall in Texas. It's beautiful looking out the window with everything green, but the humidity is bad. You have such a sweet friend.

Love your sampler.

renae said...

Family members jewelry boxes are the best! There is something magical and creative that transpires that leaves you happy and better than when you started.

Kathy Ellen said...

Oh my goodness! Snow in August sounds wonderful, while many states in the USA are having record heat waves. Lovely Halloween mystery piece! What a wonderful gift of stitching goodies from Magee. Baking something nice with the snow falling outside sounds perfect.

Blessings!

Catherine said...

What wonderful goodies from Magee! And lovely stitches on your LK piece!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Beautiful stitching

Julie said...

The L*K SAL is looking beautiful and super goodies from Maggee.

Stitching Noni said...

What a lovely sampler. The package you received is fantastic - well done :0). Enjoy!

Karen said...

You are definitely in a fall stitching mode. It is looking oh so good.

Carin said...

Your stitching is realy beautiful !

Steph said...

Very sweet stitch and lovely goodies for you.
XOX

Mindi said...

I love your progress on the Lizzie Kate Halloween mystery, its really getting me in the mood for fall. Maggee sent you a lovely package full of nice goodies.

MysteryKnitter said...

I am happy your human friend M sent you such an awesome PIF gift. I wish you and your furry friend M all the best.