ME and my blog...

CUCKI STITCHING COVE ~ A place where dreams live ~
simple thoughts and happiness of an ordinary lady-

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Primitive summer sal-----

hello dear friends and folks,
just a quick post to share..before i start my busy bee broom ride from the house...
i am off to library and have to finish a million things today.. in between...
here and there...(phew)
ok..where was i???
yup..my happy news..
i am going to do a sweetheart new sal with my dear friend viloa..and with so many my other stitchers friends...
you will find the relative post here:- La Piccola Ricamatrice - Primitive Summer SAL
and here on my dear friend viloa blog THE LITTLE STITCHER
 This SAl is dedicated to the new and very sweet pattern by PINEBERRY LANE.."Tansy Yarrow Rue".
SAL is starting from today and soon i will post my update too...
it is a wonderful stitching for this deary August month..

i am such a happy lady today :)
i better run now...
cant wait to start my stitching..
  Thank you so much for stopping by..
 enjoy your day.. and I  hope to post more again soon..
love and happiness
cucki
  <3







 


22 comments:

Karyn said...

I love your SAL, Cuckii, and can't wait to see it progress :)
Have a wonderful day
Hugs
Ma

butterfly said...

Lovely SAL, looking forward to seeing your work grow,hugs.

Margaret said...

Nice choice for an SAL! I look forward to watching your progress.

Anonymous said...

Awwwww cute !!

Christine said...

It's a gorgeous pattern - I adore Pineberry Lane patterns!
Have a fun day!

Dani - tkdchick said...

That will be a nice SAL for you!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Have fun such a lovely time with that Sal looks really pretty.

Julie said...

Enjoy your new SAL

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I'll be watching your SAL. Glad you are having a happy day....smile.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It's beautiful. I hope you've had a wonderful day, sweet friend! Enjoy your evening!

sana said...

Wonderful SAL! I love Pineberry Lane too!!

renae said...

cute work you do. yes the mountains are so gorgeous when a red sunset gets lowered by the low clouds to turn the blue mountains (their regular tone) to purple. I love me my mountains here in Utah.

Valma said...

it will a great piece stitched by you =)
can't wait to see it
I hope you found the time to do everything you wanted to do =D
End of laziness it seems =D
Big hugs
xxxxx

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I hope you enjoyed your day stitchin' with friends! Sewing is a skill I don't have but hope to develop!

A trip to the library is always a treat for this reading family too!

Have a great day today, Cucki!

Blessings my friend,
Tammy

Steph said...

Lovely SAL. Look forward to seeing ^_^
XOX

Catherine said...

Very cute! Looking forward to watching you bring it to life!

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just been having a look at your lovely blog.

I love the SAL you are doing and - it's very sweet.
Have a nice weekend.

Holly x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love the witch and her broom! Nice choice for a SAL.

Laura Violet said...

Happy happy stitching my dearest "needle and thread sister" :-***

Anne said...

Looks like it'll be a fun SAL to stitch! Hugs to you!

Rita said...

This SAL looks beautiful! I'm sure you will love to stitch it!
kisses**

MysteryKnitter said...

Just one stitch at a time and you will tame it, C. :) Stroke the pretty fur and listen to that sweet purring.