ME and my blog...

CUCKI STITCHING COVE ~ A place where dreams live ~
simple thoughts and happiness of an ordinary lady-

Wednesday 12 October 2011

10 things you might like to know about me :)

Idea courtesy of  Jo's serendipitous stitching.

1. What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why? 
the last film i watched it  was "harry potter,part 7" i was more excited than kids..i am a real fantasy lover and all those brooms and wands made me so crazy.everything was just looking so real..i was kind a sad that it was the last part of the harry potter..i just loved it :)

2.If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?
i would love to have a "invisible cloak" (definately for good reason )

3.What's your favourite way to wake up and what's the first thing you do?
aww i love mornings..maloo lazily walking here and there..i love my busy mornings and all the hustle and bustle.

 4. What crafts have you done?
beside cross stitch i did hand embroidery, bit of crazy patch work,hardanger,teddy bear making, fabric painting and card making.

5.  What were you doing before you started this?
i had my supper and make prayer and now after this i will have big mug of tea.

6. When was the last time you cried laughing? 
oh..i cried and laugh easily..but i smile all the time..really even writing this i am still smiling :D)

7.What did you want to be when you were little?
i so much wanted to be a teacher ..but then i studied medicine..so now me here "jack of all..master of nothing" lol..

8. What is your current favourite TV programme?
there are so many honestly...

9. What would you name yourself?
i would love to call me ÄNNE" i love anne of green gable..so me Anne..i love it..

10. What characteristics do you hate about yourself?
my habit of cleaning..everything is just so terribly cleaned :)

If you enjoyed this post and want to join in then copy and paste to your blog, let me know in the comments section.  If you're too busy then pick one question and answer it in my comments section.

Happy Thinking!


THANK YOU so much dear jo, i really enjoyed answering these questions. 
and jo you are so right we can't have a post without a picture...
here is my "FALL LADY" i stitched her some time ago..in 2008.
she is one of my fav out of all my other stitching..i love her with my heart.
so that is all, i think,,
please dont forget to join in my "sisterhood traveling pattern".
and this weekend is
" its hermit time" again...yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee 
i am so excited for it..i planned my stitching for it too..so much looking forward for this lovely stitchy weekend..if you would like to know more about it please click the cute little hermitter on my side bar to check it out.
now me off to kitchen to make myself tea..
thank you for your lovely visit and reading it..
love you all so much..
happy stitching and keep smiling :)
xxx

13 comments:

Parsley said...

How fun to get to know you better.

Beautiful stitching.

Jordan said...

I agree with Parsely, very interesting :) and I love your fall lady cross stitch, she is beautiful! xxx

Lumiruusu said...

Very intersting post ,thank you for telling more about yourself...

The fall-Lady is very beautifull :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love the idea of an invisible Cucki, sneaking up behind people and giggling!
Thank you for sharing more about you x

Anne said...

AW Aneeba, this is lovely to know more about you! We have a lot in common :D

I too love Harry Potter 7 and was a bit sad when it ended :(

I am a teacher but wanted to be a doctor so we switched professions. I do love being a teacher :D

I too love Anne of Green Gables and love that I am an Anne :D

HUGS

The Outgoing Introvert said...

Fall Lady is gorgeous. I enjoyed reading and learning more about you. You do such beautiful stitching!

Wagapapa said...

Love the 10 things I didn't know about you :D
Your fall lady looks great.
Have a good day!
xxx

grannie said...

I wanted to be a Nanny when I left school, but ended up doing law and now am at home with my girls all day, so it sort of worked lol!

Looking forward to IHSW :-D

Heather said...

That was fun to read. And I'm always surprised by the number of people outside of Canada who love Anne of Green Gables.

Isobel -Argante- said...

Thanks so much my dear, you're always so kind :-)

Hugs
Argante
The Primitive Hare

♥ Nia said...

"invisible cloak".. too much Harry Potter? ahhahahah ;)
So fun to read 10 things about you! :D I might do it on my blog.. just need to find the time to post!! hehhehe so many things to write these days :) I'll let you know ;)

Kay said...

Always great to get to know someone a little better! Thanks for sharing! I too love Anne of Green Gables, over the years I have read the books countless times since I was a little girl.

MysteryKnitter said...

What a lovely stitched lady! And with a kitten! I must say it melts my heart, even it is very elegant stitched picture too.